Kids stealing dust caps!!!

steaky360

Maybe they're making necklaces (like they might with daisy's to make 'daisy chains' but this time its 'dust-cap chains')... doesn't have the same ring to it I suppose.

chomak

I had this same problem. An AA guy in conversation (got to know a fair few as my car needed towing quite a bit!) said to tighten them with pliers and keep a set in your glovebox. Good luck to little gremlins winding them off after a tweak from the ol' monkey wrench.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
It wasn't dust caps this time....

PHOTO_20140222_211011.jpg

PHOTO_20140222_211021.jpg

PHOTO_20140222_211037.jpg

Car was getting service on Friday, they kept it overnight. Got it back today, wheel shaking at speed had the tracking tested. Did a little bit of looking around the net. Was told to get the wheels balanced. Although it was fine before... took a look at my alloys. the balancing weights have been ripped off three of my four alloys. I guess the garage left my car out overnight.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
What the actual...uhm...flip?!

Seriously, tom, move. If not for yourself, then do it for the car!

:D

lol hahah. You never fail to amuse Ded. lol, I'm not planning to live here in the long term.

I can't believe it man, kids stealing dustcaps yeah all kids do this. But people going around stealing the lead weights off car wheels. My god.

Should I report this to the feds?