Kingston 2000mhz 6gb package

neewhom

Silver Level Poster
Hey, just wondering if on the overclocked Pc build options for intel machines that select the Kingston 2000mhz 6gb package; does this package come with the Kingston hyper x RAM cooler? I ask because I've made an order with this selection and would like one .

Any info appreciated

Sleinous

Author Level
Also if u speced a titan fenrir, you wont be able to fit the cooler in. Infact u probs cant get t1 ram in under either

neewhom

Silver Level Poster
I couldn't say for sure but after checking pictures of the 932 haf case with the motherboard and CPU cooling I chosen it looked like there was enough space for it, and I think the hyper x ram cooler has a hinge too

Meds

It could fit but all depends on which CPU cooler you choose. However, as Gorman stated above we do not stock the Kingston Hyper-X Ram Cooler anyway but I suppose it's something you could add as/when needed!

neewhom

Silver Level Poster
Yeah I'll have to wait until I get the machine and do the measurements myself, cheers for info anyway I won't be buying it too hastily knowing this.

Sleinous

Author Level
Yeah I'll have to wait until I get the machine and do the measurements myself, cheers for info anyway I won't be buying it too hastily knowing this.

Its not V expensive anyways, but apparently, not much point in it. This makes me feel better as it wouldnt fit on mine as I have a Fenrir :p

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Why would you want a dedicated cooler for RAM anyway? I've never heard of RAM overheating before anywhere.

Gorman

Author Level
Why would you want a dedicated cooler for RAM anyway? I've never heard of RAM overheating before anywhere.

Absolutely, in my experience all they do is add noise and vibrate themselves loose every now and again. Good airflow in a case > active ram cooling.