Lafite Screen Contrast

ROWAN152

I am considering a Lafite III 15.6" Matte Full HD IPS LED (1920 x 1080) 72% NTSC, Intel HD Graphics.My only concern at this time is the contrast of colours . I have seen recently several well known branded laptops on display (in a high street store) for this budget range (£600-700) and nearly half of them showed washed out colours, the white was too white and the black - grey. I have been given several reasons for this but non definitive. Does the Lafite 111 15.6" have an acceptably reasonable level of contrast that show colours that are not faded and the text easy to read ?

ROWAN152

I am considering a Lafite III 15.6" Matte Full HD IPS LED (1920 x 1080) 72% NTSC, Intel HD Graphics.My only concern at this time is the contrast of colours . I have seen recently several well known branded laptops on display (in a high street store) for this budget range (£600-700) and nearly half of them showed washed out colours, the white was too white and the black - grey. I have been given several reasons for this but non definitive. Does the Lafite 111 15.6" have an acceptably reasonable level of contrast that show colours that are not faded and the text easy to read ?
As I now have had "30 views" and no comments, I can assume that the Lafite 111 meets those users requirements with regards to the display of contrast and sharpness/ clarity of text, i have therefore proceeded with an order for the above.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I suggest you contact PCS to ask for the panel model. You can then look up the panel they are using - if what you find confirms your assumption, brilliant. And if it conflicts with that you have the option to cancel the order.

ofc you can return the system for a refund anyway after buying it if you don't like it, but less hassle to try to assess as much as possible in advance I guess :)

ROWAN152

Thank you Oussebon for your advice. I had already spoken to PCS sales and was non the wiser as a result but was told I could return it if not happy. Following on from your advice, I used the Live chat and requested the panel model. I was supplied with the data and much besides, though whether it all makes sense with my limited computer knowledge I'm not sure.
Lafite panel model specifications.png