Lafite V 14 Windows Drivers

provit

Hi All

I have recently repaired some laptops that were donated to me for spares. One of the laptop is a Lafite V 14, i5 10th Gen, which I was successfully able to get back into full working order. Unfortunately when installing Windows 10 or 11, I am met with loads of missing drivers in device manager. In most cases I have been able to find what I hope would be compatible drivers by using hardware id but despite all my attempts I am unable to get the trackpad to work.

I can confirm that all hardware is functional as I have been able to get the laptop to run with full features and no missing drivers in Ubuntu 22.04LTS (inc. trackpad) so it definitely is a driver issue.

Now to answer your questions, No I do not have contact with the owner nor was the warranty transferred etc. I was wondering if anybody could PM and point me in the right direction.

I have noticed that some of the hardware is shared with Clevo so I presume so would the drivers. Would anybody know what Clevo model corresponds to the Lafite V 14?

You help is much appreciated

DarkPaladin

Enthusiast
If you have the laptop with you, there should be a sticker underneath. If it's a Clevo chassis, it will have "Model: (Insert model number).
20230803_212834.jpg

Attachments

• 20230803_212834.jpg
    20230803_212834.jpg
    956.4 KB · Views: 54

provit

Hi, I have taken a picture of the rear of the laptop, all I have is the following...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-08-03 at 21.40.03 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-03 at 21.40.03 (1).jpeg
    394.1 KB · Views: 63

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I have taken a picture of the rear of the laptop, all I have is the following...
It's not a Clevo unfortunately, it's a Dongguan Iproda chassis, model number M141517

There's nothing coming up on google search, so much like a TongFang chassis, I don't believe they have a public repository for drivers. A lot of manufacturers are heading this way to prevent theft.

But give PCS a call, and just ask if they can advise you of the manufacturers website or a contact number, then perhaps you can contact them directly to see if they can supply drivers.

provit

Thanks for your assistance. I have reached out to the contacts recommended in your posts. I await a response from them. I will keep you posted