Laptop wait times

Borbital

What do you mean? They’re fully built laptops? Odd first post.
Ordered Elimina 15.6 without HDD(but I choosed one just to have a spare) and 2 GB of Rams(I even have no needs for them to install, just it's a minimum RAM to go throught the order). Don't mind even if those 2 parts(500GB hard and 2gb memory stick) will be just thrown with their original boxes with the laptop:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Ordered Elimina 15.6 without HDD(but I choosed one just to have a spare) and 2 GB of Rams(I even have no needs for them to install, just it's a minimum RAM to go throught the order). Don't mind even if those 2 parts(500GB hard and 2gb memory stick) will be just thrown with their original boxes with the laptop:rolleyes:
Please don't hijack other's threads, it's bad manners. Please start your own thread.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My apologise, thought one thread for all regarding problems
You're not having any problems, you have ordered a custom laptop which is built to order and you're in a queue along with everyone else.

This is not something that's ready built off the shelf, it's a custom piece of kit.

Be patient or cancel your order, it's your choice.

RobertoDub

Welcome to 2021, or 2020 if you like... pretty much the same, so far.
It's how the world goes nowadays.

MrXT

Keep up at the back!
2jf17k.jpg

Borbital

You're not having any problems, you have ordered a custom laptop which is built to order and you're in a queue along with everyone else.

This is not something that's ready built off the shelf, it's a custom piece of kit.

Be patient or cancel your order, it's your choice.
Like according to the status guide pre-production takes <1 week. My order has been already 3 weeks spent in pre-production process and per this time I got 3 mails saying will be ready 07 Apr, then 12 Apr and the last estimate date 16 Apr. Don't mind to wait if I will expect custom laptop build from scratch with installed OS and etc, but my order it's just pure barebone system which comes from Clevo for all resellers under the different names. Anyway will wait till next email to see what estimate date will be

Caydrums

Installing the OS isn't what takes time with a custom build, there are components to install, test, QA. This isn't a parts delivery system it's a bespoke building service. There are also ample warnings across the website which clearly state that order times are delayed at the moment, for example, the large table showing average wait times based on recent complete orders, located in your "My Orders" section.

1618494587609.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Like according to the status guide pre-production takes <1 week. My order has been already 3 weeks spent in pre-production process and per this time I got 3 mails saying will be ready 07 Apr, then 12 Apr and the last estimate date 16 Apr. Don't mind to wait if I will expect custom laptop build from scratch with installed OS and etc, but my order it's just pure barebone system which comes from Clevo for all resellers under the different names. Anyway will wait till next email to see what estimate date will be
You can’t order a barebone system, yours is a fully built system no different to anyone else’s. They still have to install windows to test the machine. The fact that you’ve chosen basic compnents doesn’t make a difference to build queue times or anything.
You’re not the only customer they have, believe it or not, and this is the most demanding period of the last decade for IT equipment aside from all the issues related to Covid and worldwide stock issues.

seriously, check yourself and have some understanding of what it is you’ve bought. It’s not rocket science!