LDUK's PC (Specs and Pics)

Voyeurism

Nice system - actually very similar hardware to the system I'm planning on ordering soon, except that I think I'm going with the Radeon HD 5870 (single for now, but adding a second when the price comes down).

How are the blue LED's powered - do they turn on/off when you turn the PC on/off?

Gorman

Author Level
It looks like they might plug in to the 4 pin molex's straight from the PSU, so they will turn on / off with the machine.

LDUK

Master Poster
Nice system - actually very similar hardware to the system I'm planning on ordering soon, except that I think I'm going with the Radeon HD 5870 (single for now, but adding a second when the price comes down).

How are the blue LED's powered - do they turn on/off when you turn the PC on/off?

It looks like they might plug in to the 4 pin molex's straight from the PSU, so they will turn on / off with the machine.

Ahhh, actually, although it may look that way, this is not the case lol. It's actually a standard plug into the wall, but I used the Liquid Cooling pipe holes in the case to route the wires :)