LDUK's PC (Specs and Pics)

LDUK

Master Poster
haha no worries fella yano i was only joking plainly for the amount of effort it would take!! haha

Steve

Ha ha, are you trying to throw me off suspicion? Maybe if your throat was feeling better aye lol. How is that by the way?

steveuk87

Super Star
haha yeah maybe!! nah its pretty sore today couldnt take any painkillers till late on cz i had to get my car MOT'd and my meds make me woozy :) haha

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster
haha yeah maybe!! nah its pretty sore today couldnt take any painkillers till late on cz i had to get my car MOT'd and my meds make me woozy :) haha

Steve

Oh suck! Take painkillers, risk death, don't take them, bad throat. I don't know, I just thought plan A sounds more fun :p

steveuk87

Super Star
haha yeah but i'm sure the kids who i may hit (have to go past a school) to get the garage may not be pleased :/

Steve

Sweeney47

Looks like we'll both have our new babies tomorrow :D

Wish I didnt have to work... well actually maybe not because otherwise I'd spend all day staring at the builders building the house across the street waiting for a hideous yellow van...

LDUK

Master Poster
haha yeah but i'm sure the kids who i may hit (have to go past a school) to get the garage may not be pleased :/

Steve

Jeez man. I bet that's how you look with life lol. "Can't do that coz I WILL kill the kids" "Better eat my five a day or I WILL DIE" Lol. Here's a fun fact. My brother (18 YO) checks every escape route or possible weapon, everywhere he goes. Guess why.

LDUK

Master Poster
Looks like we'll both have our new babies tomorrow :D

Wish I didnt have to work... well actually maybe not because otherwise I'd spend all day staring at the builders building the house across the street waiting for a hideous yellow van...

Yeah lol. I can imagine the poor builders looking round and seeing you eyeing them up every 5 mins lol.

steveuk87

Super Star
Jeez man. I bet that's how you look with life lol. "Can't do that coz I WILL kill the kids" "Better eat my five a day or I WILL DIE" Lol. Here's a fun fact. My brother (18 YO) checks every escape route or possible weapon, everywhere he goes. Guess why.

haha your brother sounds like a fun guy to hang with!!

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
i was thinking something completely differant, but that is a very valid Excuse!!! and as Gorman said earlier today we have derailed this thread... should we start a new one to derail that??

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster
We're very good at that lol. We should make a thread and call it derail lol. That way, it's impossible to derail it because that would be the point.

So anyway. I'm super excited on getting my new PC lol.

Gorman

Author Level
Here's the funny part. He does it, just in case there is a Zombie outbreak. Swear to god lol.

I like to know the exact location, distance to and fastest route to the nearest defendable castle for this exact reason.

If you ignore the Zombie threat your just food man.

Matt

Bright Spark
What? You knew this was coming....

[video=youtube;9sdfFDdAJUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sdfFDdAJUw[/video]

LDUK

Master Poster
I'm sorry. Were you looking for these?
36792_10150226932925694_750430693_14020758_3714207_n.jpg

40644_10150226933060694_750430693_14020776_7681449_n.jpg

39186_10150226933170694_750430693_14020784_4505747_n.jpg

39186_10150226933185694_750430693_14020787_2153035_n.jpg