Let’s Go!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A new documentary focusing on the 30th anniversary of everyone’s favourite blue-clad green-haired little friends has been released.

Lemmings was developed by DMA Design and published by Psygnosis (ah, nostalgia!) and quickly became a stalwart of the early to mid 90s gaming scene. Cute yet suicidal protagonists, an addictive gameplay loop, and a hella catchy soundtrack.

The documentary is two hours long so I’ll save it for the weekend but thought some here may also have fond memories of the game and want to check it out 🙂👍

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Look forward to watching this. I absolutely adore lemmings. It was right that that perfect time for me, age wise, to really create an imprint on me.

I semi-regularly go back and play via various emulators (normally on PSV). There was even a proper PSV (I think) release that I have.

First time I seen it was on my cousins A500+ (Cartoon classics pack).

The following Christmas I was destined for the bog standard A600 pack, which came bundled with Lemmings.

That time in my life left such an impression that my gaming collection is swelled with a number of those systems & games :D

Nymor

The original Lemmings was pretty much the last game I ever played 30+years ago on my first proper pc - an Apricot something or other. Once you get

RjJrJzX.png

why go on :)

(Took about 3 months and one particular mayhem level - a 30sec save them all flood that was all about timing a couple of clicks - took me about 3 weeks)