Lian-Li and Phanteks cases

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41971

It would be cool if PCS were able to stock this cases for the future, the O11 Dynamic XL aluminium midi tower white and Lancool II Mesh RGB Midi-Tower white and Phanteks Eclipse P500 Air ATX Case Tempered Glass.

CA78CLL_254622_750x750 - Copy.jpg
CA77LLL_224219_750x750 - Copy.jpg
phan.jpg

VinJol

Bronze Level Poster
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh review: (y)

Lian-Li LANCOOL 215 review: (to compare)

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This one is quickly becoming a favourite:

Lian Li O11 Dynamic mini (fits full size ATX):

Pete

Bright Spark
+1 for the O11
I'm looking at LIAN LI LANCOOL II MESH. PCS do seem to have reduced number of cases at the moment, even the 1st Lancool has gone awol.
Love to get a chunky air cooler in there too; Noctua NH-D15 or BE QUIET! DARK ROCK PRO 4 but PCS don't stock them due I guess to compatibility issues?
My last PC was from PCS, circa 10 years ago - done me well but it isn't going to cut it with Cyberpunk. Trying to hold out for a Ryzen 5 5600 and a 3080.

Diem

Bronze Level Poster
I generally wouldn't go in for RGB fans and the like but have to say that the O11 does look good, and is also distinct from the range currently offered in that is has a clear front.

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
I generally wouldn't go in for RGB fans and the like but have to say that the O11 does look good, and is also distinct from the range currently offered in that is has a clear front.
Completely agree there, RGB isnt my thing but damn those cases look awesome

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Completely agree there, RGB isnt my thing but damn those cases look awesome
Lian Li are my favourite case manufacturer by a long way. They were the pioneers of the tempered glass movement with the o8 some years ago, then Corsair copied and later everyone else.

Lian Li tend to be very very good for the money, although their top tier cases are very expensive.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

Oh my... I was totally 100% set on my next system going into a Corsair 680X. But I think this case may have just blown that plan away 😍

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster

That is a stunning case . seen a few online builds with it. proper poops

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That is a stunning case . seen a few online builds with it. proper poops
For how versatile it is and the compnents it’s made from it’s actually very good value as well. Lian Li have certainly changed their extreme high budget ethos, which can’t be a bad thing.