Lie to Me

steveuk87

Super Star
Work of Art / Complete trash / Not seen it..

What are peoples oppinions?

Personally i think its amazing! because it uses real life science and micro-senses which people really do use without knowing it!! honestly.. Work of ART!! FACT!

Steve

Zeplini

Sorry bud, I've never seen it but I've lost faith in American TV shows, they always seem to cancel them after 1 or 2 seasons.

they got rid of Life which was one of best cop shows ever..... :(

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
i thought season 1 was great but i was on holiday when season 2 came out i missed to much so i kind of lost interest from there :(

Gorman

Author Level
Its a bit meh for me. But im still getting over the whole SGU thing. Its enough to make a grown man cry.

Gorman

Author Level
Well i love Stargate, not so much the film but the SG-1 and Atlantis series were awesome. Proper Sci-fi goodness.

Then after ten years of being spoilt they both got cancelled.

Then they betray everything that made Stargate great, good writing and characters set in a rich and genuinely interesting universe by releasing SGU.

Now theres just a bunch of emo kids crying and having hissy fits. Its Eastenders in space.

When i saw the first episode with that ridiculous "sex scene" hollyoaks style i raged. Then it was 10 episodes of emo drama featuring begby from trainspotting. They have employed a cameraman with parkinsons to capture that Battle Star Galactica feel (which i hated) and employed an incredibly annoying lost style backstory thread all the time. No one cares about the crew, no one cares about their back story. How about after an entire season you actually explore the ship a little?

steveuk87

Super Star
Fire off an email to the film studio's that produces it sayin just that! btw loving the "Eastenders in Space" hahahahaha

Steve

Zeplini

Well i love Stargate, not so much the film but the SG-1 and Atlantis series were awesome. Proper Sci-fi goodness.

Then after ten years of being spoilt they both got cancelled.

Then they betray everything that made Stargate great, good writing and characters set in a rich and genuinely interesting universe by releasing SGU.

Now theres just a bunch of emo kids crying and having hissy fits. Its Eastenders in space.

When i saw the first episode with that ridiculous "sex scene" hollyoaks style i raged. Then it was 10 episodes of emo drama featuring begby from trainspotting. They have employed a cameraman with parkinsons to capture that Battle Star Galactica feel (which i hated) and employed an incredibly annoying lost style backstory thread all the time. No one cares about the crew, no one cares about their back story. How about after an entire season you actually explore the ship a little?

Yep SGU is so dam bad, makes me laugh every time i see it, its the one time you actually hope for show to get the axe.

Have you seen V? now that's a good sci-fi ;)

PaulH

Bright Spark
Lie to me rocks - seen em all so far, love it, V is good too, Spartacus is immense, Fringe is fantastic again, me and the Mrs are reight TV junkies :)

steveuk87

Super Star
wt u think of last night ssparticus, cant beleive he had to kill his mate!! gutted aswell!

and yeah Lie to me and Fringe are epic!!

Not seen V.. hmm something i'll have to watch.

What about heroes? neone like that?

Steve