Lightsabres at the ready!

SimonPeters116

Enthusiast
Both Jedi: Fallen Order and Jedi: Survivor look like my sort of game.
I saw Sqadrons was on offer recently, going for a 5er. But these really fast flight sim's aren't my thing (Read "I'm useless at them").
I think I'll get Fallen Order, to see if it is my sort of game. And get Survivor as a (64th)birthday present to myself in March if it is :D

I took my first proper girlfriend to see Star Wars, at the Cinema in Aberdeen, in '77(?). I've been a bit of a fan ever since 😊

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Both Jedi: Fallen Order and Jedi: Survivor look like my sort of game.
I saw Sqadrons was on offer recently, going for a 5er. But these really fast flight sim's aren't my thing (Read "I'm useless at them").
I think I'll get Fallen Order, to see if it is my sort of game. And get Survivor as a (64th)birthday present to myself in March if it is :D

I took my first proper girlfriend to see Star Wars, at the Cinema in Aberdeen, in '77(?). I've been a bit of a fan ever since 😊
The combat in Fallen Order is similar to Dark Souls - enemies need to be attacked in different ways. Some it's a case of block or dodge then attack, some it's attack then dodge, or whatever. Learning each pattern so it becomes second nature is a lot of the work in the game.

Just noticed Fallen Order has an insane discount on at the moment. Will post it over in the deals thread!

SimonPeters116

Enthusiast
The combat in Fallen Order is similar to Dark Souls - enemies need to be attacked in different ways. Some it's a case of block or dodge then attack, some it's attack then dodge, or whatever. Learning each pattern so it becomes second nature is a lot of the work in the game.

Just noticed Fallen Order has an insane discount on at the moment. Will post it over in the deals thread!
That's good to know. I haven't played Dark Souls either.

So I've just bought Fallen Order. Downloading as we speak :)

Last edited: