Liquid Cooling

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Gears 2 isnt on PC neither Amazon or Steam, and original is only on Amazon, not on Steam

I can almost guarantee you it won't be released on PC it is an Xbox exclusive and on the game case it says, 'Only on Xbox 360'

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Gears 2 isnt on PC neither Amazon or Steam, and original is only on Amazon, not on Steam

I can almost guarantee you it won't be released on PC it is an Xbox exclusive and on the game case it says, 'Only on Xbox 360'

I wouldnt be so sure, they said the same about the first and then went and released it.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
second hasnt been released yet and they would have a while ago if they wanted to, and now with the release with gears 3 they will be too busy on DLC/bug fixing/updating

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Again I wouldnt assume things, Just because the second wasnt released on PC doesnt mean the third wont be. Its probably unlikley but considering the rumours about Windows 8 playing xbox games then it may end up that way anyway. They may even code a subsection fo windows to accept native xbox architected code.

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
7 weeks on and this still hasn't been resolved. Can't say I'm very impressed with the turnaround time for warranty items.

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
That's not too good.

& weeks without a PC. I'd probably have bought another one.

Not exactly an option especially after the amount I had spent on this one. I can understand a few weeks wait for them to try and repair that but they've already told me they can't. As far as I'm concerned at this point it should be a direct replacement or an upgraded model and they can sort out the claims with CoolIT in their own time and not mine.

Either way I feel sorry for the chap who answers the phone to me on Monday morning.

onlynik

Enthusiast
Not exactly an option especially after the amount I had spent on this one. I can understand a few weeks wait for them to try and repair that but they've already told me they can't. As far as I'm concerned at this point it should be a direct replacement or an upgraded model and they can sort out the claims with CoolIT in their own time and not mine.

Either way I feel sorry for the chap who answers the phone to me on Monday morning.

Yep, your contract was with PCS, as they supplied the machine as a unit, if a part fails they are required by law to replace it, and they are solely responsible, any issues that they have with their suppliers isn't your problem. I'd be lloking for a replacement machine sent out on Monday. If not you may have to contact a lawyer.

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Yep, your contract was with PCS, as they supplied the machine as a unit, if a part fails they are required by law to replace it, and they are solely responsible, any issues that they have with their suppliers isn't your problem. I'd be lloking for a replacement machine sent out on Monday. If not you may have to contact a lawyer.

Well I'll see what is said tomorrow. In fairness to them they have sent me the PC back but with a GeForce 210. Great for work/Uni preperation for next week as I can actually use the machine but I bought this for games as well... I'm sitting with a £2000 PC (granted the graphics cards not the right one) that can't even play World of Warcraft!

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Well I'll see what is said tomorrow. In fairness to them they have sent me the PC back but with a GeForce 210. Great for work/Uni preperation for next week as I can actually use the machine but I bought this for games as well... I'm sitting with a £2000 PC (granted the graphics cards not the right one) that can't even play World of Warcraft!

...And I'm still "waiting on CoolIT".

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
Yup, they where informed of it on the 14th of July.

Sorry to hear about your problem, hope it gets resolved soon but 7 weeks is a long time for an RMA to be processed.

What exactly are PCS waiting for CoolIT to do? Surely PCS can replace the damaged unit for a new one, it is why we pay the extended warranty for!

You say your PC was returned with a Geforce 210, does that mean you are also waiting for a replacement GPU?

It sounds like a complete mess, again I hope this is resolved prompty for you.