LIQUID SERIES RGB LIAN LI PCO11D

Wolfster

Hi,

I selected the following kit as part of the build configurator which states it comes with CPU and GPU water blocks as standard:
1682859107992.png

When I go to purchase the build, I get a warning message that no GPU water block is selected, if I add one it adds ~£200 to the build yet it says its already included in the LIQUID SERIES RGB LIAN LI PCO11D kit . Can I just ignore the warning message?

Also please can you confirm I will receive all the accessories which the manufacturers includes in the parts boxes (The Motherboard in particular) which have not been used in the build.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Also please can you confirm I will receive all the accessories which the manufacturers includes in the parts boxes (The Motherboard in particular) which have not been used in the build.
PCS are an OEM, not a retail outlet, so they don't get the boxes that you would see in shops, just the parts in static bags. So they have no parts boxes to be able to give.

You will get all spares in the welcome box which is on the top of the PC box.

None of us work for PCS by the way, they don't frequent the forums very often so if you want to speak to them directly you'd need to call.

When I go to purchase the build, I get a warning message that no GPU water block is selected, if I add one it adds ~£200 to the build yet it says its already included in the LIQUID SERIES RGB LIAN LI PCO11D kit . Can I just ignore the warning message?
Can you post a screenshot of the warning?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the replay appreciated. As requested:

View attachment 36838
Hmm yeah, see what you mean. It's likely a bug in the configurator, if you can, skip the warning and put the order in, but then I'd just give them a quick call or raise a ticket through your main PCS account.

This is not only to be sure there's no complications to your order but they should be able to correct that on the site as well.

ThomasElson827

Did you ever get to the bottom of this Wolfster? In the process of speccing up a Corsair High custom loop build in a Hyte y60 with a 7800x3d and 4090 - pretty much the same message when I try and complete the order…. Marketing blurb says the GPU cooler is included as part of the cooling kit, but unless you select the GPU cooler (I.e. supposedly included) I get a warning advising I need to add it, around 200 quid difference…. My guess is just a configuration website issue, I want to make a few tweaks to the standard spec anyway, and in fairness, dealing with Joshua from PCS - he’s been great in sorting out custom changes (I.e. amending fans setups, radiator sizes, intake / exhaust locations etc from standard spec which weren’t ideal for what I wanted - fair play to PCS they were happy to
Tweak the order accordingly, there’s obviously a reason I’ve come back to them since the last system I ordered from them), but it seems that the GPU cooler is somewhat mis-marketed when comparing the warning messages versus the marketing speak advertising what’s included with the kits by default. Not the end of the world, but a fairly significant bump on total system price given their blurb says the GPU block is part of the package, which, depending on your findings and seemingly what I’m seeing, isn’t quite the case. Also not sure whether commander pro / xt / rgb controllers are included with the fans given the iCue commander limits on 6 fans per controller given I’ll have 4xll120 / 2x ql140 plus 2x stock 120 bottom intakes which would put it over the 6 fan cap on the controller (wonder if the 2x stock 120 wouldn’t run through the controller and just straight off motherboard headers? Don’t know enough about system gulfs these days, so, again waiting on an updated costing from purchasing), dunno if anyone else has any experience / insights on anything above and beyond the stock specs in that regard? It’s a big investment for me, so I want to ensure this system is exactly how I want before dropping a months salary on things that I’m somewhat out of my depth on technically speaking - last PC I built was a 486 dx2 66 I think!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Did you ever get to the bottom of this Wolfster? In the process of speccing up a Corsair High custom loop build in a Hyte y60 with a 7800x3d and 4090 - pretty much the same message when I try and complete the order…. Marketing blurb says the GPU cooler is included as part of the cooling kit, but unless you select the GPU cooler (I.e. supposedly included) I get a warning advising I need to add it, around 200 quid difference…. My guess is just a configuration website issue, I want to make a few tweaks to the standard spec anyway, and in fairness, dealing with Joshua from PCS - he’s been great in sorting out custom changes (I.e. amending fans setups, radiator sizes, intake / exhaust locations etc from standard spec which weren’t ideal for what I wanted - fair play to PCS they were happy to
Tweak the order accordingly, there’s obviously a reason I’ve come back to them since the last system I ordered from them), but it seems that the GPU cooler is somewhat mis-marketed when comparing the warning messages versus the marketing speak advertising what’s included with the kits by default. Not the end of the world, but a fairly significant bump on total system price given their blurb says the GPU block is part of the package, which, depending on your findings and seemingly what I’m seeing, isn’t quite the case. Also not sure whether commander pro / xt / rgb controllers are included with the fans given the iCue commander limits on 6 fans per controller given I’ll have 4xll120 / 2x ql140 plus 2x stock 120 bottom intakes which would put it over the 6 fan cap on the controller (wonder if the 2x stock 120 wouldn’t run through the controller and just straight off motherboard headers? Don’t know enough about system gulfs these days, so, again waiting on an updated costing from purchasing), dunno if anyone else has any experience / insights on anything above and beyond the stock specs in that regard? It’s a big investment for me, so I want to ensure this system is exactly how I want before dropping a months salary on things that I’m somewhat out of my depth on technically speaking - last PC I built was a 486 dx2 66 I think!
It's a bug, just give them a call to go through your order

I have posted this in the admins section also to make them aware

Last edited: