Liquid Series with an RTX3080 - how long?

dieselnut

So - it's well known at the moment that the RTX3080 is going to be on backorder for a while - but also having chosen a Liquid Series when I placed the order the system was estimating a 42 day build.

My question is, once the RTX3080 comes into stock and I get to my point in the queue - am I still looking at 42 days from that point?

I'd have been happy with receiving the machine without the GPU and it coming later (using my existing GPU until it came in stock), but I've specced the 3080 to be water cooled.

Luckily I've ordered an i9-10850k so I'm not in the AMD queue too!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So - it's well known at the moment that the RTX3080 is going to be on backorder for a while - but also having chosen a Liquid Series when I placed the order the system was estimating a 42 day build.

My question is, once the RTX3080 comes into stock and I get to my point in the queue - am I still looking at 42 days from that point?

I'd have been happy with receiving the machine without the GPU and it coming later (using my existing GPU until it came in stock), but I've specced the 3080 to be water cooled.

Luckily I've ordered an i9-10850k so I'm not in the AMD queue too!
Only PCS can advise you on this, but even then it’s a bit pot luck depending on if deliveries arrive or not.