Live chat

grant01

im on my new pc, and looking for the live chat on the website, under windows 10 here the website looks like the layout is on my phone. Is there anyway to revert back to a desktop looking style?

AleDix

im on my new pc, and looking for the live chat on the website, under windows 10 here the website looks like the layout is on my phone. Is there anyway to revert back to a desktop looking style?
Hello just a question, how many working days did it take for your pre production to change? Because I'm still waiting and I'm on the 20th working day

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hello just a question, how many working days did it take for your pre production to change? Because I'm still waiting and I'm on the 20th working day
I've just replied to the thread you started on this. You can't compare build times. Different builds take different lengths of time and depend on whether parts are in stock. There is a worldwide shortage of many parts right now so it's not just PCS who are affected.

As I said in your thread, give PCS a call and ask.

grant01

Yeah mine took 20 days to go from order to finishing pre production 21st day was building/testing for a further 2 days or so

AleDix

I've just replied to the thread you started on this. You can't compare build times. Different builds take different lengths of time and depend on whether parts are in stock. There is a worldwide shortage of many parts right now so it's not just PCS who are affected.

As I said in your thread, give PCS a call and ask.
Oh right okay thanks, my first time ordering so I wouldn't of known but now I know, I'll have to give them a call and ask.