Live Support problem

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
So, everytime I try to contact the live support team I get stuck @ "Connecting, please wait. If you don't want to wait: Leave a message. Thanks." right after waiting a long time @ "A representative will be connected, please wait. ( Dunno if it is translated correctly, it puts it into my native language o: )
So yeah, sorry for disturbing.

LDUK

Master Poster
So, everytime I try to contact the live support team I get stuck @ "Connecting, please wait. If you don't want to wait: Leave a message. Thanks." right after waiting a long time @ "A representative will be connected, please wait. ( Dunno if it is translated correctly, it puts it into my native language o: )
So yeah, sorry for disturbing.

That happened to me when I tried to use it a while back.

Meds

Hey,

Basically if all representatives are busy in chat with other customers or on the phone, it gives you the option to either;

1) Wait while you are connected to a member of our Support Team

or

2) Leave a message for our Support Team. They will then get back in touch with you which will save you the wait!

Sweeney47

2) Leave a message for our Support Team. They will then get back in touch with you which will save you the wait!

I did that about 3 weeks ago, still waiting on a reply :D

It was near 'closing time' just before a weekend though so wont hold a grudge :p

steveuk87

Super Star
yeah to be fair it hasnt been very good whilst i used it, but a couple of times i got through to Darren who helped immensly :)

Steve

Sweeney47

it was just asking some info about certain components of which i've ended up buying now anyway so my fate is sealed... as it were.