Location that it ships to.

Me Me

Hello! In the future I plan to buy/pick the components for a PC , I found this website that seems very good for what I need it for , one of my little questions though is , do the PC's deliver to Canada! I haven't seen an option to pick Canada for money , or where your located , this is a game changer for me and before following through and getting hyped up on getting a new PC I need to know if it can deliver to my country. Thank you for your time , I hope the answer is yes :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello! In the future I plan to buy/pick the components for a PC , I found this website that seems very good for what I need it for , one of my little questions though is , do the PC's deliver to Canada! I haven't seen an option to pick Canada for money , or where your located , this is a game changer for me and before following through and getting hyped up on getting a new PC I need to know if it can deliver to my country. Thank you for your time , I hope the answer is yes :)
I'm afraid not, PCS only deliver to UK and Europe.

If you want someone out that way, the big names are OriginPC, iBuyPower and Maingear. There's also NZXT BLD who are new but supposed to be fantastic, NZXT make quite high end PC components and have done for years and are a very reputable company.