Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

SiAdams

It's not really a twist in my opinion if they just keep introducing new characters and saying look twist or is it? Yes it is? But wait someone else new it's them or is it? Or is it this new person we never met or heard of before... of course it is... or is it?
I see what you mean mate. I guess it isn't for everyone hah

Bhuna50

Author Level
Anyone managed to watch Click bait on Netflix? It is pretty good. Don't want to say too much and spoil it haha
Just finished watching this and whilst I can understand @Steveyg criticism over the introduce a new character each week (which I agree with), I still enjoyed the series.

Anyone else watching Vigil on BBC? Quite good.

KyberKai_

Just gonna throw in some notes before I start work, if no one minds..

Possibly been mentioned before but I really loved The Witcher on Netflix. I know it has its issues but I still thought it was great.

Vigil on BBC right has been really good.

Loki was good fun if you like the Marvel stuff and I think pretty crucial to the direction they are going in post Thanos. The "What If.." stuff is good too if you're into those movies.

Special mention to The Mandalorian and Cobra Kai (KyberKai..), especially if you love reasonably well-done nostalgia bombs.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY!!!

Love The Witcher too mate, the show has finally got me started on reading the books. Always loved the games and wanted to read them but the show gave me the wee kick in the proverbial I needed

Last edited:

rouchie

Rising Star
Watched a couple of crackers this weekend - On Prime -

The Mauritanian - Based on the truie story of a Guantanamo Bay detainee held for 14 years without facing a charge

Best of Enemies - Another film based on true life events when a civil rights activist and a KKK leader take part in a debate over the issue of school integration..

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Prime)
Nine Perfect Strangers (Prime)
This is Us (Prime)
Escobar by Escobar (Sky)
Curb Your Enthusiasm (new season starts October) (Sky)
9/11: One Day in America (National Geographic)

* Don't have Netflix at the moment. Waiting on my Sky Movies subscription to expire in November.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Mentioning 9/11 there. BBC iPlayer have got a really interesting insight documentary talking to Bush and members of his office etc called:

9/11 Inside the Presidents War Room.

If you have an interest in this sort of thing it is an interesting documentary. (Not really appropriate to say it’s great / good etc but it was).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rouchie

Rising Star
I watched Worth on Netflix, a 9/11 film based on the factual process of paying comepensation to the victims family, a heavy watch but very good

Cowboy bebop

About bounty hunters in the future superb animation and the music score was really good throughout the series the english dub is exstremely well done cannot recommend enough there making a live action series currently but I doubt it will be able to live up to the original series