Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Aza

Rising Star
Ooooh.... correction, I have heard of Fast & Furious.... but I never really got into them, seen the first couple but that was it.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Watching World War Z atm, out of all the zombie films this one seems to really creep me out, I don't know why because it's quite hammy.
Have you read the book? It’s the best zombie novel ever and is very politically astute. I had such high hopes when I heard they were adapting it into a movie but they criminally underused the source material. It ended up being a vanity piece for Brad Pitt… and an embarrassingly shameful bit of product placement for Pepsi.

A0D8E993-F5A0-4968-BEEB-7820F5C0F3FE.jpeg

Aza

Rising Star
Just discovered The Pentaverate on Netflix, Mike Myers comedy (kinda feels a bit like austin powers meets monty python, and story focuses on a secret world controlling organisation...

Only on episode one, but if you fancy some pure stupidity and crass jokes, it might just be for you....

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just discovered The Pentaverate on Netflix, Mike Myers comedy (kinda feels a bit like austin powers meets monty python, and story focuses on a secret world controlling organisation...

Only on episode one, but if you fancy some pure stupidity and crass jokes, it might just be for you....
That sounds right up my street tonight (y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The Pentaverate is from So I married an Axe Murderer. A hilarious movie if you've never seen it. The Scottish Dad is absolutely hilarious.
I’ll second that.

‘Have ye seen the size of that boy’s heid? It’s like an orange on a toothpick’

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I’ll second that.

‘Have ye seen the size of that boy’s heid? It’s like an orange on a toothpick’

My favourite bit of the movie. I have that entire skit memorised and quote it semi-regularly :ROFLMAO:

He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huuuugggeee pillaa

That final insult absolutely ended me on first viewing!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My favourite bit of the movie. I have that entire skit memorised and quote it semi-regularly :ROFLMAO:

That final insult absolutely ended me on first viewing!
Same here! Myself and Mrs Coop both have pretty giant heads and I’ve got that scene in mind if our boy inherits that trait.

I also like the beat poetry bits.

‘She was a thief, you’ve got to believe, she stole my heart and my cat’ 😂

rouchie

Rising Star
A couple of years old now and series 2 is just out but Tehran on Apple TV is a very good watch, and about to dive in to season 2 with the excellent Glen Close, sans dalmations, joins the cast

rouchie

Rising Star
Another good show! I hate having to wait for the next episode though so I kinda wish i'd not heard of it at all until the whole series had aired lol
Superb stuff, completed it mate ;) next up on Disney is Obi-Wan Kenobi, can not wait!

Aza

Rising Star
I'm watching the Pentavorate. I'm wondering if I should be high :unsure:
Its that kind of movie.... I watched two episodes, then needed a break.
Its kinda funny, but in chunks.... I couldnt watch it all in one sitting it was too much stupid.