Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
LOTR though is honestly one of the greatest adventure movies ever made. It won 11 academy awards so they did something right
Best cure for insomnia, I was asleep within 10 minutes, and woke up properly about the same time from the end...........

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm back on the Good Doctor just now. I just spotted a movie called Burlesque. I'm guessing it was a bit of a flop as it's a 2010 movie, but it's got Cher & Christina Aguilera....... that has to be worth a watch!?

I'm thinking I could probably write it but for switch on and forget TV I think it might be a good-un.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Look what's just been announced!

1658649436143.png

Source:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I've just watched the season finale of Halo on Paramount, hopefully season 2 will be better when it comes along next year

steaky360

I didn't mind Halo in all honest, it wasn't amazing and I can see why a lot of folk were not happy with it... but it wasn't "the worst" I wouldn't have said.

steaky360

Sandman is out this week, I'm apprehensive but hopeful. Such a great trippy story to tell and hope they can do it justice
Yeah I'm of the same thoughts, the audiobooks/drama's on Audible are absolutely phenomenal recalling of the comics although full disclosure I've not personally read the comics yet myself (I have the omnibus trilogy)... Will have to have a re-listen and leaf through the amazing artwork at some point...

But yes... hopefully the tv series isn't rubbish! Trailers look good so far... but they're not always analogous of the final product!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I didn't mind Halo in all honest, it wasn't amazing and I can see why a lot of folk were not happy with it... but it wasn't "the worst" I wouldn't have said.
seemed to be more infighting than fighting the covenant, but i think that might change in season 2