Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Blood Diamond - Switched it off

This movie is pretty good surprised you turned off

Left Behind I get and War Machine is really odd and not for everyone

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This has been my last 2 weeks:

Suits - Great TV show, mentioned already. On it for the 3rd time.
South Park - Couple of seasons on Netflix so hit it on to wash away the boredom.
Tattoo Redo - Meh
The Last Mercenary - Meh
A Few Good Men - Well Known
War Machine - Switched it off
Untold: Malice at the Palace - If you like BBall it's a good watch
Left Behind - Switched it off
The Sum of All Fears - Ok movie
The Talented Mr Ripley - Wish they would do a follow up with this
Death by Magic - Couldn't even get through 1 episode
Vendetta - Watched it all but wouldn't recommend
Red Dragon - Old one, decent movie.
Fear Street - Watched it with my oldest daughter (11), quite enjoyed it. Well made and a similar feel to Stranger Things
The Quick & the Dead - Decent movie, old one again.
Moneyball - True story, decent watch.
CarMasters: Rust to Riches - It's OK, scoop the brain out and don't try to query the logic.
The Magnificent 7 - The latest remake with Denzel, decent watch. You could write it though.

Above is just my Netflix over the past couple of weeks. That's without considering live TV, Amazon, Plex etc. Covid has a lot to answer for :ROFLMAO:
A do not bother with on Amizon is thing called DOM, episode 1 is 1 hour i'll never get back............

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

This movie is pretty good surprised you turned off

Left Behind I get and War Machine is really odd and not for everyone

I think the timing has been wrong for me. I didn't watch it when it came out and was being praised. Nothing in the story particularly hooked me.

I might return to it at some time in the future but I'm not in a rush :D

Oh.... I got bored with The Revenant too.... although I am a DiCaprio fan. Just to point out another well regarded film that left me cold :D

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
A do not bother with on Amizon is thing called DOM, episode 1 is 1 hour i'll never get back............

Noted :ROFLMAO:

I watched Boss Level (I think that's what it was called). Interesting movie, although it seems to be on a theme just now.

Reminds me that I also watched Palm Springs on Netflix....... was OK.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I think the timing has been wrong for me. I didn't watch it when it came out and was being praised. Nothing in the story particularly hooked me.

I might return to it at some time in the future but I'm not in a rush :D

Oh.... I got bored with The Revenant too.... although I am a DiCaprio fan. Just to point out another well regarded film that left me cold :D
They're both slow burners so might not be your thing maybe?

I personally love a good slow burn, watched The Wailing a the weekend too and I loved it

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Possibly, I think we are spoiled nowadays with the plethora of options available. If something doesn't immediately excite then you can simply move onto the next.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Possibly, I think we are spoiled nowadays with the plethora of options available. If something doesn't immediately excite then you can simply move onto the next.
That's very true, the other week i phoned sky to cancel Disney+ and ended up with sky cinema and a sky sports package on top of what i had before for about £20 less than i'd been paying, and of course i've got prime video as well, so loads of choice

slimbob

Enthusiast
I'm so hyped for Dune

Yes and and Hans Zimmer is doing the soundtrack! loved it on the trailer. In my opinion Denis V did such a stellar job with Blade Runner 2049. I really liked Arrival too! The last 5 minutes / end sequence combined with "On The Nature Of Daylight" by Max Richer was mesmerizing.

slimbob

Enthusiast
I actually forgot about Dune. Was that not meant to be a 2020 release (And possibly even before that?). I seem to remember it being promoted before now.

I think it may even be pushed back to October 22nd now as the release date keeps being put back. :(

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yes and and Hans Zimmer is doing the soundtrack! loved it on the trailer. In my opinion Denis V did such a stellar job with Blade Runner 2049. I really liked Arrival too! The last 5 minutes / end sequence combined with "On The Nature Of Daylight" by Max Richer was mesmerizing.
You need to watch Prisoners if you haven't seen it too

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Is it just me or is the opening music to Murder She Wrote just an absolute work of genius???? Everytime I hear it I'm just blown away by the layering and how all the parts fit together.

I'd marry Angela in a hearbeat!

Definitely, you can just imagine the conductor through it :D