Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm quite into it now, just finished episode 4.

Although it is longwinded, I don't think it's done unnecessarily or to the detriment of the series, if anything, I think the rich characters add to the depth. It's a really interesting take on religion, forgiveness and innocence in a way that is quite riské really, I'm sure it will be quite offensive to some.

It's fairly transparent, I kinda guessed what was happening when Pruitt was first seen on the beach during the storm, but for me, it's more about the people who didn't take mass and how they're going to feature later on.

Really cleverly done.

Really appreciate the pointer, really enjoying it (y)
Be interested to hear your thoughts when you're threw. I liked it a fair bit the more I think back on it

robin h 25

For all the uncharted fans! this is looking really good

I think most Uncharted fans, like myself, don't want to see Tom Holland as Nathan Drake, I'm sure it will still be a decent watch but Tom just doesn't have the looks of Nathan Drake.

Most Uncharted fans would like to see Nathan Fillion play Nathan Drake as he is a spitting image of Drake, Nathan Fillion did do a short Uncharted Fan Film a couple of years ago.

Most Uncharted fans will point out that Nathan Fillion is the actor that is perfect to play the roll of Nathan Drake for an Uncharted movie.

unhcarted-tom-holland-nathan-drake-1241881-1280x0.jpeg

uncharted-exclusive-clip-nathan-fillion-plays-nathan-drake-i_nsd8.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I think most Uncharted fans, like myself, don't want to see Tom Holland as Nathan Drake, I'm sure it will still be a decent watch but Tom just doesn't have the looks of Nathan Drake.

Most Uncharted fans would like to see Nathan Fillion play Nathan Drake as he is a spitting image of Drake, Nathan Fillion did do a short Uncharted Fan Film a couple of years ago.

Most Uncharted fans will point out that Nathan Fillion is the actor that is perfect to play the roll of Nathan Drake for an Uncharted movie.

View attachment 30029

View attachment 30030

Nathan Fillion is an absolute legend, he's a very underrated actor.

Firefly is just absolute genius.

robin h 25

Nathan Fillion is an absolute legend, he's a very underrated actor.

Firefly is just absolute genius.
That he is...

I get why Sony went with Tom Holland, as he's considered hot property right now, coming from Avengers and Spiderman but for Uncharted fans, Nathan Fillion is Nathan Drake.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That he is...

I get why Sony went with Tom Holland, as he's considered hot property right now, coming from Avengers and Spiderman but for Uncharted fans, Nathan Fillion is Nathan Drake.
Completely agree. Nathan Drake has a rough edge to him, maybe we'll be surprised and Tom will pull something out of the bag that none of us could imagine, but I'm not so sure.

SiAdams

View attachment 30029

View attachment 30030

You never know! Tom Holland may have aged by now so he might be more suited for the role.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just finished watching squid game, enjoyed it, interesting ending, not sure if I'd watch a second season though
It has left it at an interesting end, where do they go from that closing point? He gave his name and date of birth on that call, there’s every possibility it could drag him into another game. Or will it be about taking down the creators and financiers? We also never saw the dead body of the cop, he just fell into the sea and that was that. Could he return?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just checked and new episodes come out on fridays and episode 4 comes out next friday, there are 22 episodes in total.........