Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
This popped up on my news feed today, haven't watched it yet and if this is clickbait, then to be fair, they've done a fantastic job and I give kudos for the title alone:

I seen that hitting the top 10 in Netflix so I've had it earmarked. Now that it's getting that sort of review I'll definitely be bumping it up the priority list.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure if anyone has heard of this.

Euphoria, it's a series on HBO, quite hard hitting about teenagers growing up and the struggles with family and addiction, social pressures.

Some of it is very uncomfortable to watch, it's quite graphic, and very realistic, doesn't hold back from some awkward truths. Acting is excellent, and the script and filming style is quite fresh also.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Not sure if anyone has heard of this.

Euphoria, it's a series on HBO, quite hard hitting about teenagers growing up and the struggles with family and addiction, social pressures.

Some of it is very uncomfortable to watch, it's quite graphic, and very realistic, doesn't hold back from some awkward truths. Acting is excellent, and the script and filming style is quite fresh also.
Good show, the missus loves it

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I’ve just started watching Marvel’s Hit*Monkey - about a killer/assassin macaque/snow monkey.

Finding darkly comedic at points…obviously he’s killing stuff, but in a Nobody/John Wick style.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but if anyone is really into Zombies then Netflix have now got:

All Of Us Are Dead.

Another Asian TV series hitting our screens here and whilst some acting is a little short, I’m quite enjoying it. Lol.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just watching Black Rain (1989) with Michael Douglas and Andy Garcia that's on Film 4.

I remember this from back in the day but not very well. I had no idea it was a Ridley Scott film!