Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm just watching John Wick Parrabellum

Totally gripped, can't actually turn away. I knew it was gonna be amazing, but my god, he's just ruthlessly cool!

Apparently they're making a 4th!

D

Deleted member 41971

Drop everything and watch them from the first. Just epic.

i shall follow the orders of the wise yodatracks

Bow GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Venom movie was awful. I actually thought both of them were pretty poor.

John Wick (the entire series) is absolutely fantastic though. Seriously good action movies and suits Keanu perfectly for the character.

Can't wait for the 4th. The plan was to have it out at the same time as the latest Matrix, but they didn't want them competing so held back production.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can't wait for the 4th. The plan was to have it out at the same time as the latest Matrix, but they didn't want them competing so held back production.
Bring it on, with both the Bowery king & John pixxed its going to be awesome

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Man v Bee - was a good laugh, typical Rowan Atkinson :D

Now binge watching The Sandman (Netflix)
Just watched the episode based on my favourite part of the comic, the diner scene with John Dee and it was excellent

It's a bit hit and miss for me at the minute, feels a little over the place but I'm still enjoying it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've been sad and just binge watched all the Mission Impossible films :D
I watched 3 of them on consecutive nights about a month ago when they were on film4.

Say what you want about Tom Cruise, the man draws you in.

Heads up, Cruise's character from Tropic Thunder - Les Grossman may be getting his own feature film.

IMHO it's his best role to date, he absolutely smashed it, and so out of his comfort zone. Amazing.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just watched Black site on sky, some good action

Bhuna50

Author Level
I'm late to the party and not watched it yet, but was heavily recommended a series called "Evil" which is now on it's 3rd Season.

It was recommended as a modern X Files which obviously pretty heavily appealed.

Let us know what you think as it sounds like one that should be on my list.

I've just been an even more sadder person and watched 'Never have I ever...' LOL (I know but there was nothing else to watch)...

Hoping to catch the first episode of She Hulk later if I can get my hands on it :D

1660762059007.png