Login problem

Gannicus

Hello ive tried the processes on the link but nothing has worked i done the last process that is to reset the pc. After it had completed the reset it asks for the language and country to add the time and date, after pressing next the computer automaticaly restarts itself going back to the same screen ask for the language again.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello ive tried the processes on the link but nothing has worked i done the last process that is to reset the pc. After it had completed the reset it asks for the language and country to add the time and date, after pressing next the computer automaticaly restarts itself going back to the same screen ask for the language again.
You'd need to clean install then

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
What would i need too do ?
W11 clean install instructions

Download a new copy of Windows using the Media Creation Tool (Second option on linked page) to an 8GB (min) USB.
Boot that USB and choose a Custom Install.
Delete all UEFI partitions on the system drive (EFI System, Recovery, MSR Reserved, Primary).
Select the unallocated space that results and click the Next button. The installer will create the correct partitions and install Windows.
Run Windows Update repeatedly, even across reboots, until no more updates are found.
You may need/want to download and install the latest graphics driver from the Nvidia/AMD website (they change so regularly the latest version isn't always in the Windows libraries).

This is also worth a watch

Rakk

The Awesome
Note: a clean installation will wipe everything from that drive, and I mean everything.

Admittedly you cant get to it anyway, but just so you know

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Note: a clean installation will wipe everything from that drive, and I mean everything.

Admittedly you cant get to it anyway, but just so you know
Just additionally, it will only wipe the c drive. On a well configured pc your data drive should be separate to the c drive so shouldn't be affected.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That would explain why it looked weird!! I am only used to WIn10
11 is really nicely done, the colours and the sounds they've really got right. It's a massive step up in the visual and notification aspect from previous versions. I think they've done a really good job, although a lot is copied from Linux and MacOS