Long time in pre-production

Jordy

My order (426940) has now been in pre-production for 12 working days, this is a little longer than expected - is this normal? And is it possible to give an update on exactly what is going on.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Thanks.

Rakk

The Awesome
Few things to remember, the estimated time is only estimated, sometimes things take longer :(
Also did you check your admin pages, one of the items needed for your PC may be out of stock so you may be waiting for something before your PC can be built.

Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer, generally once your PC goes into build its only a few days til it's on its way to you.

AndyL

Dont forget that the christmas cutt-off point is approaching too so I bet PCS have had a lot of extra orders recently meaning that production times will increase by a bit.

sampat

Few things to remember, the estimated time is only estimated, sometimes things take longer :(
Also did you check your admin pages, one of the items needed for your PC may be out of stock so you may be waiting for something before your PC can be built.

Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer, generally once your PC goes into build its only a few days til it's on its way to you.

Got a email today, mines built and waiting to go into testing, how long before its sent do you think? just to to back my files on old pc