Looking for 24" 1080p 144hz monitor

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
My budget is around £250 max. I currently have a gtx 970 (build is in my signature) but want to upgrade to a 2060 super in the near future with 5600x for 1080. If possible I would also like one with a smaller stand as I sometimes put it sideways to see my tv. For reference this is the current monitor I use (the stand is the bit i'm demonstrating with this). One I have been recommended is https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082NRK...ZhexFgjED&linkCode=g14&tag=ignonelink-21&th=1 ( ASUS TUF Gaming VG249Q, 23.8 InchFHD (1920x1080) Gaming monitor, IPS, up to 144Hz, 1ms MPRT, D-SUB, DP, HDMI, FreeSync).

MrWilson

Godlike
The Asus is pretty solid.
Forum favourites are these 2 offerings from MSI and AOC:
Both £169, and decent IPS panels.

A L-pc

I've just bought the Asus TUF Gaming VG259Q (24.5") from Amazon £229 over 5 months.

The extra inch makes all the difference.

Solid build and blows my old 22" Benq out the water.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

I've just bought the Asus TUF Gaming VG259Q (24.5") from Amazon £229 over 5 months.

The Asus Tuf monitors are extremely good for the price, they're a kind of big jump from the more budget versions to being extremely capable but still at a reasonable budget.

Fantastic monitors. (y)

zRSV

Silver Level Poster

Thank you for this! i've just purchased the same one for myself. The stand looks about the right size too. Appreciate the help

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
The Asus Tuf monitors are extremely good for the price, they're a kind of big jump from the more budget versions to being extremely capable but still at a reasonable budget.

Fantastic monitors. (y)
Appreciate the co-sign on this monitor. Should be coming tomorrow.