Looking for a 4K monitor

Stubee

Looking for a 4K monitor to pair with my new 3080ti, mostly used for playing FPS games and a few others, would prefer it to be 240hz but 144hz should be fine. What do you guys recommend

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Looking for a 4K monitor to pair with my new 3080ti, mostly used for playing FPS games and a few others, would prefer it to be 240hz but 144hz should be fine. What do you guys recommend
whats your max budget?

For an entry level monitor youre looking around £700

240hz doesnt exist yet

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
G7 4k is the obvious choice in that case :)

There are plenty of options around the £700 mark. What sort of monitor size are you wanting?

DarTon

What about the Gigabyte Aorus 32" FI32U 3840x2160 4K IPS 144Hz at £900?

This is the type of monitor I've been looking for. Decent vertical size, unlike the 34 and 49in ultrawides, 4K, 120Hz+ refresh and most importantly IPS, not VA. It's only HDR400 so not real HDR but at least it's got decent SDR brightness at 350nits. So can be used for productivity and gaming. I know ASUS has one at £3000 with microled dimming but I wasn't paying £9k for three of them!

I'd much prefer if it was Dell or LG (even Samsung at a pinch) than Giga-(exploding PSU)-byte but if they release one then we can expect others to follow sooner rather than later.

Last edited: