Looking for advice on monitor

apothis

Hi folks, looking for a new monitor, and not finding much (if anything) that meets the specs I want, the only thing I've found which is close is the LG 27GP950-B

Specs I want are:

27" (32 at a push, but 27 would be better)
144hz
hdr1000 ideally, but hdr600 as a min (as thats all I can really find, and is what the LG mentioned above does)
g-sync
hdmi 2.1 with vrr preferred for console use as well

Is there such a thing out there? Or am I asking for too much?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi folks, looking for a new monitor, and not finding much (if anything) that meets the specs I want, the only thing I've found which is close is the LG 27GP950-B

Specs I want are:

27" (32 at a push, but 27 would be better)
144hz
hdr1000 ideally, but hdr600 as a min (as thats all I can really find, and is what the LG mentioned above does)
g-sync
hdmi 2.1 with vrr preferred for console use as well

Is there such a thing out there? Or am I asking for too much?
What PC is this pairing with and for what use?

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm not sure such a display exists right now. The Samsung Neo G8 might, but it doesn't exist yet, at least in the UK.

apothis

I'm not sure such a display exists right now. The Samsung Neo G8 might, but it doesn't exist yet, at least in the UK.
Yeah, thats kinda what I thought from what I could find. Guess I'll just wait a bit, its not urgent, cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Aw, this is so great, finally some really proper competition at the 4k 144Hz tier, it's so good to see!

That's quite pricey though as it's IPS and HDR600, you're getting far more with the samsung panels, but that's without watching the review, could well be a case of quality over quantity (samsung).
Yes, it's pricey, especially when you always see the AUS/US dollar price and do the quick maths, then realise it's about the same in the UK but in pounds :(

It has FALD vs the LGs edge-lighting, but only 96 zones vs some of the even-more-expensive premium models with more than 1000 zones.

Still holding out for a 21:9 32" 4K OLED 144hz monitor for less than £1000 - might have release the RTX9080Ti by then too ;)