Looking for all in one pc help

Alfie234

I'm looking for an all in one pc to use work my work i mainly use microsoft office and using the Internet for a good few hours for studying and want to run multiple tasks at the same time but I need the computer to be fast can anyone recommend a build or help thanks
my budget is 350 -500

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm looking for an all in one pc to use work my work i mainly use microsoft office and using the Internet for a good few hours for studying and want to run multiple tasks at the same time but I need the computer to be fast can anyone recommend a build or help thanks
my budget is 350 -500
You won’t be able to get anything at that budget on PCS, AIO cost substantially more than a desktop and you would t even get a desktop at that budget I’m afraid, you’d be looking more like double for something entry level.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the reply ill have to look at crappy mainstream computers that will breakdown in 6 months
The new iPad would fit that budget and can now be used with keyboard and mouse and hooked up to a screen, but you won’t get a decent pc at that budget unless it’s second hand.

Alfie234

The new iPad would fit that budget and can now be used with keyboard and mouse and hooked up to a screen, but you won’t get a decent pc at that budget unless it’s second hand.
Thanks I use a mac at the moment but I need Windows and Microsoft office so its easier to transfer work from home to office I mean thats pretty much all im using it for and doing online exams and studies for work I mean I don't need alot I just want reliability and a bit of speed

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks I use a mac at the moment but I need Windows and Microsoft office so its easier to transfer work from home to office I mean thats pretty much all im using it for and doing online exams and studies for work I mean I don't need alot I just want reliability and a bit of speed
You know you can install microsoft office on Mac and IOS? You can transfer any Office files from mac to PC without any conversion.

Alfie234

No I didn't its my mum that needs it I have never played with the thing it confuses me 😂🤦‍♂️ any links on how to install it on mac would be appreciated

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
No I didn't its my mum that needs it I have never played with the thing it confuses me 😂🤦‍♂️ any links on how to install it on mac would be appreciated
You just buy a Mac copy.