Looking to buy Gaming PC, Please help with specs

heywood

Good afternoon all, i'm looking to buy myself a fast an smooth gaming pc for playing games such as (Apex, Csgo, Valorant, Cod) basically a lot of fps games, the budget i'm looking to spend is around £1750-£2500, I was going to buy a pre-made but i was told i could get more bang for my buck if i build it myself, does anybody know a good spec pc for that price for fps games? thank you very much for your help in advance. Heywood

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good afternoon all, i'm looking to buy myself a fast an smooth gaming pc for playing games such as (Apex, Csgo, Valorant, Cod) basically a lot of fps games, the budget i'm looking to spend is around £1750-£2500, I was going to buy a pre-made but i was told i could get more bang for my buck if i build it myself, does anybody know a good spec pc for that price for fps games? thank you very much for your help in advance. Heywood
We can only advise on PCS builds which come fully assembled, you can only order the full system.

Is that what you are looking for?

heywood

We can only advise on PCS builds which come fully assembled, you can only order the full system.

Is that what you are looking for?

These are the specs i was looking to get, are they viable for the games im looking to play?
or would you recommend any adjustments?

Thank you