M.2 SSD Drive

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Just been amending my order and wanted to add a 2nd M.2 SSD Drive.

Currently I had a 2TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 in the first M.2 SSD Drive slot.

I added a 500GB SAMSUNG 980 pro M.2 to the second M.2 SSD Drive slot.

I had also changed a few other things and the total came to £126.

I went back did a few other changes but didnt add anything but I had changed the two over, so Pro in the 1st slot and the Fire in the 2nd, and the price was only £88

Whats the deal here then, not complaining as it was cheaper but for the same two things, just in different slots.

Just to add, if I swap then back again it will cost £5 so a 3rd different total.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just been amending my order and wanted to add a 2nd M.2 SSD Drive.

Currently I had a 2TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 in the first M.2 SSD Drive slot.

I added a 500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 to the second M.2 SSD Drive slot.

I had also changed a few other things and the total came to £126.

I went back did a few other changes but didnt add anything but I had changed the two over, so EVO in the 1st slot and the Fire in the 2nd, and the price was only £88

Whats the deal here then, not complaining as it was cheaper but for the same two things, just in different slots.

Just to add, if I swap then back again it will cost £5 so a 3rd different total.
Which Evo did you add as there are different types? There's the 970 Evo and the 980 Evo, very different prices.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Which Evo did you add as there are different types? There's the 970 Evo and the 980 Evo, very different prices.
Yes maybe I had different ones down, will try later in the configurator to check.
Just checked and I have the 980 pro so the more expensive one so that wasn't the reason for the price difference.

Last edited: