Mah Noo Kat

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You know that kind of drunk where you really need to sleep but the room is spinning too quickly for you to drift, so you have to drape a foot off the bed and onto the ground to ‘anchor’ yourself?

That’s where she is right now.
Having that Pink halo constantly in view must be an extra mind bender :ROFLMAO:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Update: Nugget has now seemingly recovered from her vet meds but the pain relief medicine we’ve been issued with has turned her into a maniac. She’s running round like Jason Statham in the Crank films.

D

Deleted member 41971

Update: Nugget has now seemingly recovered from her vet meds but the pain relief medicine we’ve been issued with has turned her into a maniac. She’s running round like Jason Statham in the Crank films.

i pray for your curtains :LOL:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
i pray for your curtains :LOL:
It’s the other cat I’m worried about, Noodle is looking bewildered and is fully in the eye of the storm as Nugget just belts about the place leaving a trail of destruction in her wake.

NINJA CAT!!!

Nothing ninja about it, she is terminating with extreme prejudice! I’ve just had both claws and teeth in my index finger as my reward for attempting to feed her.

I’m tempted to lock myself in the bathroom and have a sip of her medicine.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s the other cat I’m worried about, Noodle is looking bewildered and is fully in the eye of the storm as Nugget just belts about the place leaving a trail of destruction in her wake.

Nothing ninja about it, she is terminating with extreme prejudice! I’ve just had both claws and teeth in my index finger as my reward for attempting to feed her.

I’m tempted to lock myself in the bathroom and have a sip of her medicine.
Poor Mrs C!!!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Further update… she has apparently disappeared. And now I feel I should be worried.

I’m officially on annual leave now so if I’m not online tomorrow at all, you can safely assume that Nugget has incapacitated me, stolen my car and is on her way wherever they make these things:

BD780C8B-2D70-4A25-AAC6-58FDB31292D1.jpeg

EDIT - I’ve just found her crashed out in the bath. Takes after her dad, that’s where I often ended up after a big night.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Further update… she has apparently disappeared. And now I feel I should be worried.

I’m officially on annual leave now so if I’m not online tomorrow at all, you can safely assume that Nugget has incapacitated me, stolen my car and is on her way wherever they make these things:

View attachment 31078
Check the fridge! Whenever I can't find something it's in the fridge.

Congrats on the Annual Leave! Very jealous, but will be joining you Christmas Day!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just thought....

You don't have a series or air ducts that Bruce Willis used to frequent?

If so, it could be a classic Alien moment

I held off posting the actual giphy as know it would freak you out.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Check the fridge! Whenever I can't find something it's in the fridge.

Congrats on the Annual Leave! Very jealous, but will be joining you Christmas Day!

CAT LOCATED - have updated the previous post 👍

Why thank you, I’m off until Wednesday next week, as mentioned earlier we go for our next baby scan on the Tuesday so I should hopefully be able to return to work and inform all my colleagues if we’re expecting a girl or a boy.

And Sunday is looking to be fun, Mrs C’s dad bought us one of those ‘experience’ gifts pre-lockdown that was meant to be for indoor skydiving. Probably not wise for a pregnant woman so we’ve managed to trade it… we’ll be going for a burger and beer tasting evening at some artisan meat merchants. Mrs C will not be drinking but loves a burger. So guess who will be ‘forced’ to drink her share?

We’re going quite early on Sunday evening so if you see me online late that night it’ll be the perfect opportunity to ask me searching questions. The filter may be fully off after eight pints of craft beer 👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Mrs C’s dad bought us one of those ‘experience’ gifts pre-lockdown that was meant to be for indoor skydiving. Probably not wise for a pregnant woman so we’ve managed to trade it…
Classic Dad inappropriateness.

Like my Dad offering me a beer when out to lunch when I'm 9 years sober 🤦‍♂️

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Classic Dad inappropriateness.

Like my Dad offering me a beer when out to lunch when I'm 9 years sober 🤦‍♂️
That’s phenomenal. Surely you could only laugh at that lack of awareness!

It’s amazing, isn’t it? I put it down to ‘different times’ but part of me genuinely worries that there’s some kind of dad gene that kicks in on your 49th birthday which suddenly makes you oblivious of any context, subtlety and social decorum.

If my theory is correct it will also make you do frankly excessive sneezes that shatter windows, random disgusting throat clearing noises, a very satisfied ‘AAAAAHHH’ every time you have your first sip from a cup of tea, and lastly… a series of strange grunts whenever you stand up.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s amazing, isn’t it? I put it down to ‘different times’ but part of me genuinely worries that there’s some kind of dad gene that kicks in on your 49th birthday which suddenly makes you oblivious of any context, subtlety and social decorum.
Exactly. It'll happen, just like when I turned 40 I was suddenly interested in gardening.... where on earth did that come from????

If my theory is correct it will also make you do frankly excessive sneezes that shatter windows, random disgusting throat clearing noises, a very satisfied ‘AAAAAHHH’ every time you have your first sip from a cup of tea, and lastly… a series of strange grunts whenever you stand up.
I've nailed those ahead of time, taken decades of practice.

We'll be hounding you on Tuesday for some insider information!