Mah Noo Kat

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Naming meeting has just happened and after a seeemingly endless process (my sister likes to over-complicate things), we ended up with Bella being the most popular out of the options put forward.

Have a bonus pic of Bella and Aoife napping earlier.

278010223_5018844884895109_6690746955748003740_n.jpg

KippleKat

Enthusiast
She's beautiful, and so good that she's settled so quickly. We had a stray years ago called Saffy who never really became comfortable with humans bless her, but she was well looked after and had a good long life.
Thanks! She is very cute and deadly :D
The other cat is a former stray and10 years older than her. He only became comfortable-ish around strangers about 4 years ago which sounds a bit similar to your Saffy! There's a big difference in personality. Thankfully she loves the old boy and he just ignores her affection entirely and sleeps lots. :ROFLMAO:

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
YOU KNOW WHAT ! IT'S DONE !
I'm officialy jealous of you, your cats, and your pets T.T
Please, send un more pics that i can enjoy, it's the little moment of joy i have between two long, long day of writing T.T
Anyway, joke aside, your pets are lovely, and i hope they will be less chaotic than the @AgentCooper 's ones :D

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Sadly our cat who features a few times on this page passed away about 10 days ago at the age of 10 months due to cancer. Very happy to see the thread is back, but I won't be able to share anything more. I might dig out a few photos from between June last year and January just to bring her life with us upto date.

There's a fun one of her curled up on my stomach while I was watching a World Cup game. If none others, I'll definitely give that one a share!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So as some of you know, Nugget is a Maine Coon and is amongst the largest of domestic cat breeds. She’s a bit of a tank:

1A314DE9-6158-4D6A-A9A5-DAC6DF2D2DF5.jpeg

She’s also an opportunistic little thief with a permanent appetite and a bottomless pit of a stomach. She broke into one of the kitchen cabinets the other day whilst we were out and emerged later with a lot of our food in her belly and on her fur. As such, she was severely matted and no amount of combing was going to get the clumps out of her hair. She’s also not chill enough to tolerate a bath so we had to take extreme measures.

Ladies and gents, please meet the cat we now call Scrugget:

66173DCD-3DF7-430E-80D3-D6794CA0365D.jpeg

Doesn’t look as big without all that floof, does she? 😆