Mah Noo Kat

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So, i would like to complain @AgentCooper !
We didn't had any new picture of your cats since a long time ! It's been a too long time !
I want to do a reclamation !
How are your cats !? :D
May we have new picture, pretty please ?
* puppy eye * :D
But of course 👍

Always happy to show off my furry kids 🙂

Here’s Nugget being long! She’s grown very quickly and is an absolute tank of a cat!

DF81A767-5E33-4EEA-8D35-F1AB184D2C5B.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We don’t really use our freezer all that much, we generally try to eat fresh as much as we can. I opened the freezer door the other day for the first time in ages and the whole thing was iced up beyond belief. So I grabbed my trusty hammer and chisel and set about some aggressive de-icing. Naturally, my youngest was curious and settled down to watch what dad was up to…

32A8C419-E8FF-439D-8CBF-B30F9D9C5A12.jpeg

And then this happened…

5E6793E3-17C4-49FB-887F-5ACBFF161A0C.jpeg

She is an agent of chaos.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We don’t really use our freezer all that much, we generally try to eat fresh as much as we can. I opened the freezer door the other day for the first time in ages and the whole thing was iced up beyond belief. So I grabbed my trusty hammer and chisel and set about some aggressive de-icing. Naturally, my youngest was curious and settled down to watch what dad was up to…

View attachment 32690

And then this happened…

View attachment 32691

She is an agent of chaos.
:ROFLMAO: I was reading through the top line and the first picture is big enough that I didn't realise there was any more, and I was thinking "this is very neutral for the Nugget"?

Didn't disappoint.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I know she's a nut nut, but she is insanely beautiful.
You’re right, she is a stunner. And every time that she decides to plonk herself on my lap for a snooze I feel extremely privileged. But in the past seven days she has fallen face first into the toilet, trapped herself in a shoebox and singed her whiskers on the oven hob. If she could talk I think she’d borrow the words of Forrest Gump…

62498873-657D-40D6-9F3E-A242E3447A32.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Still no name, but we have a name suggestion box (we're a bit organised/OTT in our house!) which we'll be going through this evening. I'm not good with names, so I doubt my suggestions of Catnip Everclean or Agatha B. Whiskerton the Third will be chosen, but stranger things have happened.

She was bricking it last night understandably, but after a timid start this morning, she seems like a cheeky/feisty little thing. Our sprocker Aoife is quite boisterous (typical spaniel!) so we were constantly asking her to back off, as Aoife clearly wants to be friends, but doesn't do personal space. One time we were not quite quick enough, kitty took a mini clawed swipe at Aoife's nose. They've been fine since, even playing together a little. We reckon they're going to be fine once they get used to each other. She was sat on my sister's knee before and was clawing at my sister's hand, but wasn't full claws as she was clearly playing, so yeah, we think cheeky/feisty seems to be her attitude.

Nugget will forever remain an anomaly I suspect!

277914885_728122778599540_3394021138665477788_n.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There was a new edition to our household last month in cat form. Meet Marbles, or Marbliniteenybeany as I like to call her. 😅 She was stray for about 2 years until we rescued her, she mostly hid for the first month now she won't leave us alone.
View attachment 33110
She's beautiful, and so good that she's settled so quickly. We had a stray years ago called Saffy who never really became comfortable with humans bless her, but she was well looked after and had a good long life.