Mailbox full

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Trying to reply to [email protected] about a return, and getting an error response saying their mailbox is full.

Just letting you know, tried resending an hour later (just now) and the mailbox is still full.

Thanks!

E
Are you sure that’s not your mailbox that’s full? You would t get a notification about someone else’s mailbox status.

I just sent an email to that address without any problems.

Paperface

Heya, wasn't sure if I should be posting the errors - but it's def their/your mailbox, error says outlook and i'm sending via gmail.

I'll PM you the error.

D

Deleted member 88683

---UPDATE FOR ALL---

I have just spoken to them and they have confirmed there is an issue, they are aware of the issue and they are working to correct this as quickly as possible, please refrain from making multiple posts on this matter, do them and their mods a favor....

If you need them, either hold off emailing or call them (expect an increased wait time however if you do this) took me AGES to get through to them :(

It appears their online webmail form is working so if you have an account with them/are a customer you can still email them through your account, just don't email their main email address until it is fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: