Mass Effect 2

Sweeney47

I know its been out for a while now but I just completed it again the other day as an Adept and I have to say, I'd forgotten how awesome it was...

So who else plays/has played this and whats your favourite class?

I like the Infiltrator but probably the adept is now my favourite with several tricks up its sleeve, warp to take down barriers etc and singularity to immobilise them was very cool to play.

Soundtrack is awesome too...

[video=youtube;PobHe526wbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobHe526wbM&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

LDUK

Master Poster
I know its been out for a while now but I just completed it again the other day as an Adept and I have to say, I'd forgotten how awesome it was...

So who else plays/has played this and whats your favourite class?

I like the Infiltrator but probably the adept is now my favourite with several tricks up its sleeve, warp to take down barriers etc and singularity to immobilise them was very cool to play.

Soundtrack is awesome too...

[video=youtube;PobHe526wbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PobHe526wbM&feature=related[/video]

One of the best games ever made. I competed the first and used that save to continue on to this one. Just so awesome how it makes a difference. The music is fantastic. I have both soundtracks :)
I was the vanguard on both. Wow what a game. Can't wait for number 3.

Xavien

Enthusiast
Mass effect 1/2 is my all time fav games :) i love bioware they always produce top notch games with awesome story lines, cant wait to see what they do with starwars TOR, just the fact it will be the first full speech online game is awesome

Randomthom

Silver Level Poster
I have played through ME2 as Infiltrator, Vanguard & now doing Adept, I started one as Soldier but honestly I was bored silly & felt very underpowered... probably gets a lot better later when you've got more powerful weapon upgrades.
With my latest playthrough I have ALL available DLC.

Adept gives the higest level of control, Infiltrator is great fun with a good sniper rifle & Vanguard is great fun to charge 40 yards through the air, knock them back & kill them with the shotgun in slow-motion at uber-close-range!

Bioware are undoubtedly one of the best producers of games, everything they do is to a high standard.

Xavien

Enthusiast
Looking forward to the shadow broker DLC now :) to have liara back in the team will be awesome

Sweeney47

as I say rumours, nothing official but they were talking about it for ME2 but it was too late in development. One thing I read which has really sparked the thought that it will is that there was a job advert on the bioware website looking for a multiplayer programmer with the ability of intergrating a single player game into multiplayer,

"They will work with both the front and back ends to take existing single user experiences and make them multiplayer safe"

Xavien

Enthusiast
I heard about that as well sweeney i was relieved that they werent going to make an online mass effect which would have spoilt it IMO, a multiplayer mode is cool though

LDUK

Master Poster
Well we can only hope. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Any idea on a release date for 3?

Sweeney47

In the process of downloading Kasumi and Overlord DLC on my rubbish connection its taking a while at 1GB each :(

Xavien

Enthusiast
woohoo shadow broker DLC coming 7th sept (two weeks time) and we get a chance to continue relationships with liara, looks like its time for a third run through.....

Sweeney47

recently started a new Infiltrator... done one before but the Soldier doesnt interest me and I've kind of sort of done the others but havnt completed on them and well... I have and probably always will be a sniper in games :D. But I might just leave it now until the DLC comes out...