Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster (Legendary Edition)

rouchie

Rising Star
dont hate me but I preloaded via origin proplay last night and am quite happy with what I have played so far thank you very much, happy memories :)

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
And you know what, as i don't have win10 on my old (soon to be remplaced) laptop, i CAN'T play ... T.T

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Let us know your first impressions 👍
I only played through the first level on ME1 but graphically - seriously impressive. The level layout was the same, but it’s like a whole new game visually, I’m really impressed. The mechanics have been reworked also, that was something I really didn’t like about ME1, much better in this.

I then fell asleep again with a big smile on my face and have just woken up ready for level 2.

It’s a hard life!

barlew

Godlike
Big question for everyone. Just creating my Shephard, do you reckon I should go with the original XP system or the new legendary XP system?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Big question for everyone. Just creating my Shephard, do you reckon I should go with the original XP system or the new legendary XP system?
I went with legendary because the original version was a bit too easy I remember, I was likely fully maxxed out half way through the game.

rouchie

Rising Star
I love playing and am not very good, just play for the story, so whatever the easiest setting is I will grab it with both hands

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Man, I'm absolutely loving the way the first game has been reworked, I have to say, so far (and I'm just wandering around the Citadel at the moment, not achieving very much) I'm really enjoying it. I'm going to have to pull out a guide for the citadel though, I'd forgotten how much content there is just in there alone!

I'm not sure if it's that my memory of the first game is not accurate, I remember it being soooo clanky on the controls, and just remember pretty dreadful graphics.

This rework makes it feel like a whole new full game, so much more of an overall package. I'm absolutely loving it! The first game for me was always the weakest just based on how dated it was, this makes it feel just as strong as the others now.

Must crank up the original of the first game to see if my memory is completely out of whack

There's a really good synopsis of the benefits that have been done here, rather than simply concentrating on the graphics:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The achievement hunter in me (damn you Xbox Live and more recently Steam!) is aware that to fully complete the trilogy will require 3 complete playthroughs. I've gotten through the first few hours so I'm not too far off the first BIG decision that will impact on the rest of this playthrough, and I think I'm going to put the game to one side for a little bit to avoid burnout.

I'm fully onboard with the game, especially what SpyderTracks has said, and will spend the next year or more dipping in and out of it.

D

Deleted member 41971

I've got cerebral palsy and regularly get outpaced by pensioners. I'm still faster than your internet!

the pensioners around my way, there like mini daleks

Rascal scooter Memes