Memory Leak and Static Flicker/Dark Screen

TILTNTURN

Hello.
Getting a little bit stuck with the following intermittent issues with Memory leak .
Pc Rough spec.
CPU: Ryzen 3700x
16 GB Ram
RTX 2080 TI Graphics Card

All drivers updated and reinstalled after to see if it would fix but it didn't. Windows is also completely up to date. Chrome and all other programs are fully up to date also.
Ok basically the following issues are mainly Unresolved>
Screen originally was going "darker" at times generally either the whole window except the task bar, or both of them going darker (not pitch black). Then on Friday at the end of the day I started to get a static effect going down the screen and flickering (pitch black this time).

I changed the monitor cable 3 times. Firstly it was a 4k HDMI, next a 4k Display Cable and still had the issue. I switched then to a cheap cable and the issue isn't bad (no more static flickering or full screen pitch black flickering currently), but still at times goes darker in the window.
Many Thanks in Advance for any and all help before I throw away money on PC.
Tilt.

TILTNTURN

Ah sorry It wasn`t bought from here .
My son had bought one from here and mentioned asking on here .
What other spec should I add ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We can only advise on PCS machines. If it's a PCS system bought from elsewhere you need to register it with pcs which will give you an online account with all the specs.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As i8t isn't a PCS machine, ask on toms hardware, that's an open forum so hopefully someone can help you out