Mental note to self :p

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Must make sure not to have BBC iplayer, or indeed any other online player, have autoplay enabled... i started watch a BBC science documentary episode 1 of 5 and fell asleep. the end result was that it played all 5 episodes and then randomly chose a climate/natural world documentary series to play, It had almost completed playing through that series. i was rather confused in that it wasn't the program i had chosen to watch when i finally woke up!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Must make sure not to have BBC iplayer, or indeed any other online player, have autoplay enabled... i started watch a BBC science documentary episode 1 of 5 and fell asleep. the end result was that it played all 5 episodes and then randomly chose a climate/natural world documentary series to play, It had almost completed playing through that series. i was rather confused in that it wasn't the program i had chosen to watch when i finally woke up!!
I do this all the time 😅

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Decades ago my mom would start watching a film on TV and then fall asleep for a few minutes. We kids would switch channels to another film and wait for her to wake up. It was fascinating watching her trying to figure out how what she was watching now connected with what she was watching when she fell asleep! :ROFLMAO:

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Decades ago my mom would start watching a film on TV and then fall asleep for a few minutes. We kids would switch channels to another film and wait for her to wake up. It was fascinating watching her trying to figure out how what she was watching now connected with what she was watching when she fell asleep! :ROFLMAO:
did she catch onto what you lot were doing in the end?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
did she catch onto what you lot were doing in the end?
She'd ask questions like "what happened to the man with the big house?" or "when did she come into the story?". We (there were three of us) would come up with plausible, but totally false, answers and she'd struggle to connect the dots. Eventually she started to get wind of what we were doing and then she'd be angry, "but I was watching that other film!" she'd say. "No you weren't, you were asleep" we'd all hoot...!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark

After all this talk about climate change and reducing our carbon footprint and on the back of COP26 earlier in the week, you go and do that!!!!!!!!!

Some people! 😡😤😠
I'm just messing btw! :)