Merry Christmas...

MrPau

to you all! I am about to proceed on a new machine and am using these forums just to find some info.

My Scan system of 6 years just died- motherboard - sooo frustrating. I have two epic (!) new videos nearly ready to release (my band - not quite the same as gigging in a boozer- but hey ho) - just a few edits to go - and boom - PC wouldn't switch on. Arghhh. So - spent a couple of weeks looking around (and feeling sorry for myself) but have kept coming back to PCS. I know its gonna take a while - but I am prepared to wait - in the meantime I have ordered a second hand motherboard off ebay to see if I can coax the old system back into life!

I like the forums - there are some sensible posters, nice. I have faith that PCS will get my rig to me as soon as possible - who woulda thought it - people panic buying bog-rolls and graphics cards. :)

Ill be converting my quote to an order in the morning - numerous cans of Stella and online shopping don't always mix well for me.......

Don't I blather on. Sorry! Again - the very best to all at PCS and everyone out there - lets look forward to a much more positive 2021!

Cheers!