meshify s2 power / hdd activity light strip

leea123

Enthusiast
Hi there had my pc for almost a year now, just a small issue , it is not really a bad problem i think but just wondering if anything i could check on the quick:)

Got the fractual meshify s2 case, The power and hdd lights are combined , So light should be on when pc powered up, and then it would flicker when there is hdd activity .

The led does flicker with activity but , the power light does not stay on at all, so leds must be ok as they flicker

Not a big issue i know, its only a power indicator light, but was just wondering anything i can check, it was working until recently,. as do not really want to rma my pc for that

Thank you

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there had my pc for almost a year now, just a small issue , it is not really a bad problem i think but just wondering if anything i could check on the quick:)

Got the fractual meshify s2 case, The power and hdd lights are combined , So light should be on when pc powered up, and then it would flicker when there is hdd activity .

The led does flicker with activity but , the power light does not stay on at all, so leds must be ok as they flicker

Not a big issue i know, its only a power indicator light, but was just wondering anything i can check, it was working until recently,. as do not really want to rma my pc for that

Thank you
There's a bunch of 1 or 2 pin cables that run from the front of the case onto the motherboard. They do all the things like case lights, case sensors, buttons etc.

They then go onto a header like this on the motherboard:

How-to-connect-case-cables-speaker.jpg

It's possible one of those is connected to the wrong pin, you'll have to check your motherboard manual to verify which pin it should be on. It's a bit of a fiddle but shouldn't be too hard to work out.