Micro ATX pc`s

NMEBowen

Master Poster
I just saw a build someone was asking feedback on for a M-ITX board and wondered why you dont offer M-ATX in anything but your home theater pc`s? I would think offering people who want a high end pc but a space saver, motherboards such as the Asus MAXIMUS V GENE which is only a slight price increase over the Asus P8Z77-I DELUXE you offer but has a great deal more benifits. The biggest benifit the Gene offers would be SLi support which im sure would be a good selling point from your point of view, something along the lines of:
Case
Thermaltake Armor A30
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3770S (3.1GHz) 8MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® MAXIMUS V GENE: m-ATX Intel Z77 LG 1155 USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, SLI, R.O.G
Memory (RAM)
16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)
1st Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
2nd Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Free Item
FREE BORDERLANDS 2 GAME with NVIDIA GTX 660Ti/GTX 670/GTX 680!
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
240GB KINGSTON HYPERX 3K SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 555MB/sR | 510MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
10x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW

For people to have this option of such a high end pc in such a space saving case i think it surely would be put up for an award.

Only issue you may have is how to fit it all in with a standard ATX psu.

Last edited:

NMEBowen

Master Poster
The Thermaltake A30 is designed to fit standard ATX PSU`s so it will all fit just the poor guys at PCS will have to do hell of a job with cable routing, but concidering the alienware mini pc`s this would only be slightly bigger and have much more power and versatility aswell as being cheaper. Hell this mother board supports quad SLI so theres nothing stopping you fitting two gtx690`s if you have money to throw about bearing in mind this is a pc that you would be able to transport just as easy as a console.