Microsoft to purchase Activision-Blizzard

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Holy crap $68.7 BILLION!

Ironically, and something I didn't know, is that Blizzard actually own King who make mobile games like Candy Crush.

King alone, account for 27% of their overall revenue generation which is just insane when you think about it.

But their biggest segment in the last year was Activision, primarily driven by Call of Duty which accounts for 49% of their total revenue.

Just crazy figures.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Glad this means Bobby Kotick will be getting his marching orders, big leech and all-round scumbag that he is!

Given the number of Playstation exclusives there have been around Call of Duty over the years, maps, skins, even an actual game mode with one game, it'd be hilarious if CoD ends up being a full Xbox/PC exclusive!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Glad this means Bobby Kotick will be getting his marching orders, big leech and all-round scumbag that he is!

Given the number of Playstation exclusives there have been around Call of Duty over the years, maps, skins, even an actual game mode with one game, it'd be hilarious if CoD ends up being a full Xbox/PC exclusive!
Microsoft must be desperate for CoD, it fits their lineup perfectly on XBox, aside from PC. The multiplayer shooter franchises are definitely a microsoft aimed IP.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Microsoft must be desperate for CoD, it fits their lineup perfectly on XBox, aside from PC. The multiplayer shooter franchises are definitely a microsoft aimed IP.
It seems mad to me that most studios are now owned by one of Microsoft, Sony, Tencent or Embracer Group. I guess particularly Microsoft and Sony will be targetting the kinds of studios making the exclusives that they are looking to have on their platforms.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It seems mad to me that most studios are now owned by one of Microsoft, Sony, Tencent or Embracer Group. I guess particularly Microsoft and Sony will be targetting the kinds of studios making the exclusives that they are looking to have on their platforms.
If Sony follow suit with PSNow, that's going to be amazing for us PC gamers. And I think they're gonna have to, Microsoft have really forced them into the position.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
D

Deleted member 41971

I heard a rumour that Steam are looking to buy back @ActuallyDenz library of games for a similar amount. 😂😂

if true @ActuallyDenz right now :LOL:

1642530243489.jpeg