MiniPC PSU specifications

Daedalus

Hi,

I was wondering what is the Wattage of the PSU included in the MiniPC (Intel i5 2nd generation build).
I found out that the chassis is based on the InWin BM639 with a different front bezel, that some stores are selling with a 120w and some others with a 160w PSU.

Actually I ordered one of them and I was hoping that it comes with the 160w PSU, as I might want in the feature to add a low profile GPU.

It would be also a good idea for that specification to be included in the overall specs as they are really important.

Last edited:

Meds

It's the 120W PSU that is included with our MiniPCs. However you could still be able to add a low profile Graphics Card in the future, for example we offer the following with our MiniPCs;

nVidia GeForce 210
AMD HD 5450
nVidia GeForce GT430

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I can confirm that the PSU supplied in our most current match of cases is 120W, and that this will be more than sufficient. The i5-2400S has a max power requirement of 65W (idle will probably be around 30W) and the whole system will not require more than 120W.

Unfortunately we cannot supply the 160W PSU at present, however you are welcome to install one yourself if you fell this is necessary.

Daedalus

Thanks, for the quick response. I will try my best to keep my low profile gpu under that wattage :)

Last edited: