Missing settings in NVIDIA control panel?

nkaushik

I have an Optimus V laptop with:
i7-4700 MQ 2.4 ghz
NVIDIA GTX 765M
Windows 7

The only settings I get in NVIDIA control panel are 3D settings. No display settings or video settings. I've tried a clean install of the drivers twice with no luck.
Also in the intel control panel, it allows me to adjust saturation, but of course when I play a game it uses the 765M card, so the intel control panel is useless here.

Anything I can do to get the settings?

nkaushik

The ones off the site, tried clean install of them twice as well. Forgot to mention after first upgrading my drivers to the latest version, the video settigns disappeared, they were there before with the old drivers (still no display settings or anything else).

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Do you have the driver CD that came with the card? Did you ever have the settings? Try the drivers on the cd if you have em, see if its maybe a problem with the latest drivers.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I have an Optimus V laptop with:
i7-4700 MQ 2.4 ghz
NVIDIA GTX 765M
Windows 7

The only settings I get in NVIDIA control panel are 3D settings. No display settings or video settings. I've tried a clean install of the drivers twice with no luck.
Also in the intel control panel, it allows me to adjust saturation, but of course when I play a game it uses the 765M card, so the intel control panel is useless here.

Anything I can do to get the settings?

It's the same here on my Optimus IV with the 660M. I don't think there are any display or video settings available for the NVIDIA GPU. The best you can do I think is to modify those available settings for each program via the Manage 3D settings option.

I think you're looking for something that's not there?