MIssing some keys - Fusion III

Words of advice - don't leave your laptop on the couch when you have an excited, 6 month old Labrador, running riot in the house.

I have got some back on but the retainer seems broke on the others. Do i have to buy a specific type of key for this type of laptop? or can i buy any? Its a fusion III 14". Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Words of advice - don't leave your laptop on the couch when you have an excited, 6 month old Labrador, running riot in the house.

I have got some back on but the retainer seems broke on the others. Do i have to buy a specific type of key for this type of laptop? or can i buy any? Its a fusion III 14". Thanks.
You’d need a replacement keyboard which you can order from PCS. If you go on the main site to the upgrades section, you can order from there.

They normally ship them next day and their quite easy to replace, you can ask PCS for a manual if you don’t already have one.

Hey, thanks for reply. I'm only missing 3 keys (hash, up arrow and down arrow). I think I will just leave it as replacing the keyboard is a bit too much for 3 missing keys, i don't use often.

Thanks

Michael