Mixer for Monitor Speakers?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That looks the part to me. It's a very sophisticated way of doing it, but it's also the right way of doing it IMO.

Could use the PC output to the 3.5mm channel B input and then use the channel A phono for the modeller :)

RichLan564

Bright Spark
That looks the part to me. It's a very sophisticated way of doing it, but it's also the right way of doing it IMO.

Could use the PC output to the 3.5mm channel B input and then use the channel A phono for the modeller :)
Cheers, suppose if you are going to do something do it the right way!

Just looked at the Behringer site and it appears it won't mix, its either input to either output, think that would work for what i need but a mix of PC and Modeller would be nice

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cheers, suppose if you are going to do something do it the right way!

Just looked at the Behringer site and it appears it won't mix, its either input to either output, think that would work for what i need but a mix of PC and Modeller would be nice
Sorry, been nuts with work. You can get some really good mixers for little money

RichLan564

Bright Spark
OK, who is the audio guy, is it @SpyderTracks I can't remember ?

I am looking at getting a pair of studio monitors https://www.presonus.com/products/Eris-E35 so i can use them for video editing, gaming etc. but also want to route my Line6 Pod Go Guitar modeller to them, can i just use something like this to let me mix PC Audio/Guitar ?

Any other suggestions welcome
Just a quick follow up if anybody else is looking for a similar solution, i went with this, works great: