mobile service providers!

mog3

Silver Level Poster
Hey

I was looking to upgrade my mobile to a htc m8, so i contacted vodafone (current provider) and asked about an upgrade, i was told it would be 43+ pounds (and would have to pay an upfront fee for phone!) for what i wanted, i said that cfw had the same deal for 33.50 (free phone!)on vodafone, she then gave me a load of spiel about they had to sell new phones at the top price and if i got it through cfw the data service is limited (as in cfw's vodafone customers will be bottlenecked by the demand), lol!

Just thought i would share this info, i will be definitely be getting the 1 from cfw for £10 less per month with no upfront fee!

oh and the deal through them is the same price as what ive been paying for 2 years for a htc one x (and i have had 2.5 gb less data allowance)

:tank:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Just tell them you are taking your money elsewhere, that usually gets them to change pretty quickly.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Yeah that sounds like garbage talk to me.

I would tell them where to go ant get the CWH one, get your old contract changed to PAYG that way you dont have to give them written notification that your cancelling your contract and also you can then keep the number and have it changed to your new Vodafone contract.

Mike

bigben

Master Poster
I'd also have a look at 3 mobile. When I was looking (I got the same phone a few weeks ago) they were by far the cheapest.
Then when I rang tmobile to cancel I got the same deal that 3 were offering.

mog3

Silver Level Poster
I already told them i was cancelling, they were still not interested, BTW this is 1 of 3 phones my family have as a family package off them so eventually they will be losing alot more £'s, i think i will definitely get the phone through cfw and pay the £59 to get out the rest of my contract (my old phone is worth £50)

thanks for that ben but where i work there are only a few of the networks get to properly as its in a dean