Monitor Advice Requested

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah, not sure I'd go down that road because of the work involved as well as the fact that the AVR would not be available for the TV or record player whilst using it for the PC.
Yep, makes sense.

Just to confirm, are the Dali speakers intended for the PC, or totally separate for your main audio system?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They're intended for the PC. They're Dali Zensor Pico's by the way.
Ok, so either way, you'd need a multi channel receiver for the PC speaker setup, a gaming soundcard would just be really bad for those.

But doesn't have to be something amazing, a good entry level Yamaha or Denon or something.

Then I'd set it up in the same way as previously suggested with HDMI out of the GPU into the receiver.

That would be a far better experience.

Motsew

Ok, so either way, you'd need a multi channel receiver for the PC speaker setup, a gaming soundcard would just be really bad for those.

But doesn't have to be something amazing, a good entry level Yamaha or Denon or something.

Then I'd set it up in the same way as previously suggested with HDMI out of the GPU into the receiver.

That would be a far better experience.
Thanks for the advice. I've amended the order to remove the soundcard.

e: As an aside, I noticed when I went to amend the order, it informed me the 3090 wasn't in stock and would take a while for restock. When I initially ordered the system, it was in stock. Would the initial order stock still count or since I have amended the order, is it technically a new order with the 3090 now out of stock?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the advice. I've amended the order to remove the soundcard.

e: As an aside, I noticed when I went to amend the order, it informed me the 3090 wasn't in stock and would take a while for restock. When I initially ordered the system, it was in stock. Would the initial order stock still count or since I have amended the order, is it technically a new order with the 3090 now out of stock?
It should have been allocated as the first stage once the order is processed. Either way though, it will be back in stock before your build goes into building.

Regarding your build....

1/. If they're available, up the M2 drive to the Samsung 980 Pro, just a better drive overall.

2., They've had stability issues with 4 x DIMMS of 3600MHz RAM, I would drop it down to 3200MHz.

Other than that, it's a lovely setup!